In this issue, please take the opportunity to meet Deborah Ault, president of Ault International Medical Management (AIMM), LLC. AIMM provides care management solutions with an innovative approach that changes the way medical care is delivered to patients and significantly improves the quality of health care they receive. Deborah has been a Registered Nurse for 27 years and has nursing experience including ER, ICU, Doctor’s Office, Home Health, and Telephone Triage.
In this exclusive interview, Deborah discusses how AIMM works with self-funded health plans, has international clients, and providers worldwide. She also discusses the medical travel market, its prospects for growth, and what drives people to continue to travel for care.
This issue also brings you news on:
- NJBiz 2018, NJ Icon Honors Award, recognizing NJ business leaders over 60
- Study: Bundled Payments Drive Hospitals to Reduce Referrals to SNFs, Improve Coordination
- Enrollment Rising in High-Deductible Plans – Traditional Health Plans Lose Ground
- MAYO Clinic Tops U.S. News Hospital Honor Roll for 3rdStraight Year
- AAFP Adds Five New ‘Choosing Wisely’ Recommendations
Please be in touch and let me know how you are breaking new ground in this growing marketplace.