In this thought-provoking, exclusive interview, please meet Harlan Levine, M.D., President, Strategy and Business Ventures, City of Hope. City of Hope is an independent research and treatment center for cancer, diabetes and other life-threatening diseases and is designated as one of only 49 comprehensive cancer centers, the highest recognition bestowed by the National Cancer Institute. Dr. Levine captivates readers on the progression of the center, and how it excels in being at the forefront of diagnosis and treatment innovations.
This issue also brings you news on:
- Korean Medical Tourism gaining momentum based on traditional medicine
- Latin America Medical Tourism: Trends and Opportunities
- Payers Partner with Trade Orgs to Roll Out Association Health Plans
- Geisinger, Dignity Health among 1,300 providers to sign up for CMS’ bundled payment model
- Health Insurance Costs Accelerating for Workers
Please be in touch and let me know how you are breaking new ground in this growing marketplace.