In this issue, please take the opportunity to meet Dr. Luis Raez, Chief of Hematology & Oncology and Medical Director for Memorial Cancer Institute, Memorial Healthcare Systems, who specializes in treating patients with lung, head and neck cancers. Memorial Regional Hospital is one of the largest hospitals in Florida and offers extensive and diverse health care services that include Memorial Cardiac and Vascular Institute, featuring renowned surgeons.
In this exclusive interview, Dr. Raez discusses how he gives back to the Latin American community by offering educational events in several countries. He also discusses how he attracts new patients, how this is a growing trend and how they strive for research and are always looking for new drugs for cancer.
This issue also brings you news on:
- Self-Insurance Institute of America’s 38th Annual National Educational Conference & Expo
- Medical tourism is growing rapidly
- Hospitals routinely skip safety protocols that could prevent death in childbirth
- New Trump administration rule will require hospitals to post prices online
- Insurance companies approach trump plan plans cautiously
- 850 Million people worldwide have kidney disease
Please be in touch and let me know how you are breaking new ground in this growing marketplace.