Indian Medical Tourism Conference 2013
October TBD, 2013 – Bangalore/Ahmedabad, India
The Indian Medical Tourism Conference (IMTCA) will showcase the need, progress and opportunities in medical tourism, and engage in conversations about Best Practices and Ethics in Healthcare. It will also showcase how innovation in healthcare is playing a key role in the development of mid- to smaller-sized organizations that face fierce competition from their corporate counterparts.
Speakers will include:
- Dr. David G. Vequist, CMTR – New research development in medical tourism
- Dr. Pushpa M. Bhargava, scientist, founder of CCMB – Ethics in healthcare
- Rajeshwar Rao, AP Chamber of Commerce – Incentives from the government
- Dr. Michael Guiry, UIW — Marketing medical tourism – best practices
- Dr. Shruti Ram – Growing need for cost-effective, quality life for the aging
- Dr. Siddharth Bhalerao, orthodontics and facial cosmetology
- Dr. Glenn Cohen, Harvard – Legal aspects in medical tourism
- Josef Woodman, Patient Beyond Borders
- Armando Polanco – Corporate insurance in healthcare
- Dr. Marcia Inhorn, Yale – Fertility tourism
- Dr. K. S. Nayak, Nephrology — Reverse medical tourism Dr. Udai Prakash – Innovation in orthopedics
- Dr. Ravi Birla, University of Houston — Biotechnology in healthcare
- Varsha Lafargue, One HealthCare Worldwide and i-Transition The growing need of cost containment and quality enhancement in medical tourism.
To learn more or to register click here.