Belarusian Tour Operator “MasterVisit”
Post address: Ragachouskaja str. 19-128, 220056, Minsk, BELARUS
GSM: +375 (29) 577-39-79
Viber: +375 (33) 333-53-51
Dentistry under general anesthesia is a modern method of rendering dental service and the best way to treat teeth quickly, painlessly and most qualitatively.
ADVANTAGES OF STOMATOLOGY UNDER GENERAL ANAESTHESIA
- Absence of stress and pain during the treatment of teeth (it is especially actual for small children).
- Allows a dentist to perform his duties in a good manner for a shorter period of time.
- Reasonable prices for treatment.
- There is no need for hospitalization as the patient in 20-40 minutes after an anesthesia comes back to full-fledged consciousness.
- There is no need of collecting a set of sickness certificates and analyses – the decision to carry out an anesthesia (at the consent of patients/parents) is made by the anesthesiologist so he or she can independently estimate contraindications for anesthesia.
- Aesthetic restoration of teeth with application of veneers and laminates
- First-class dental prosthetics with the use of modern materials and technologies
- Bite correction and modeling of a smile by bracket systems of the last generation, including self-ligating braces Damon, metal, sapphire, titanic, lingual braces
- Implantation and removal of teeth with restoration of a bone tissue
- General anesthesia
- High level of service and perfect monitoring system of an infection
- Extract from the price-list