In this exclusive interview, you will meet Patricia Montoya,the executive director of the New Mexico Coalition for Healthcare Value. Montoya is a native New Mexican, a registered nurse and a graduate of the University of New Mexico with a Bachelor’s in Nursing and a Master’s degree in Public Administration/Health Administration.
The New Mexico Coalition for Healthcare Value is an employer-led, non-profit, multi-stakeholder coalition working to improve health and maximize the value of healthcare services in the state. We will discuss the types of businesses participating in the coalition, as well as how medical travel is worth the conversation.
This issue also brings you news on:
- Seema Verma Tells Docs CMS will Reduce EHR Documentation Burdens
- Study: Bundled Payments Drive Hospitals to Reduce Referrals to SNFs, Improve Coordination
- Hospitals Routinely Skip Safety Protocols that Prevent Death in Childbirth
- Walmart Taps Former Humana Exec for Healthcare Business
- Amazon Will Acquire PillPack, Ending Months of Speculation
Thank you for your interest in this exciting, growing market space. We welcome your comments and/or editorial contributions, which can be sent directly to: editor@USDomesticMedicalTravel.com
Editor and Publisher